Amano Artisan Dark Chocolate Bar Variety Quartet - Dos Rios, Mad...
Click Image for Gallery
Amano Artisan Dark Chocolate Bar Variety Quartet - Dos Rios, Madagascar, Ocumare, & Guayas River Basin - 4 Bars, 3 Ounces Per Bar - Academy of Chocolate Award Winners!Chocolate is our love and our passion. Located high in Utah's Wasatch Mountain range in the heart of the Rockies, Amano is dedicated to creating some of the world's most exquisite chocolate through traditional techniques. Amano means "by hand" and "they love" in Italian, and that describes the care and perfection that Amano brings to chocolate and in turn to the people who savor it. We source only the world's very best beans and ingredients. We visit the plantations, buy from the growers, and when necessary work with them to improve their skill in properly growing, fermenting and drying the cacao beans to meet our exacting standards. Through working with small, carefully controlled batches and lots of love and attention, we seek not to be the largest chocolate company, simply to make the very best chocolate humanly - or heavenly - possible.
- This selection of our AWARD-WINNING 70% dark chocolate bars is a popular way to try our chocolate bars and experience their range of exquisite flavors.
- Each one of our bars is MADE JUST WITH SELECTED BEANS FROM A SINGLE PLANTATION.
- The flavors you will taste are not added to the chocolate but arise naturally from the beans we select. Tasting fine single origin chocolate is akin to tasting fine wine from different vineyards.
- Note that this collection includes an assortment of our bars so you can compare the different natural flavors. All bars are 70% dark chocolate so you know if one bar is sweeter than another, it is because of the cacao beans we use and not added sugar.
- Perfect as a gift for anyone you want to impress!