American Amber Ale With Specialty Grains - Homebrew Beer Making ...
Click Image for Gallery
Northern Brewer - American Amber Ale Beer Recipe Kit for Homebrewing 5 Gallons Including Hops, Grains, Malt Extract, Yeast, Instructions (American Amber Ale)
- One of the few styles that American brewers can legitimately call their own. This classic beer brings together brisk hop flavor and a coppery golden color to make a refreshing pint that is still flavorful enough to enjoy year-round.
- Our American Amber features a firm malty base supporting assertive American hops, a reddish-amber hue and a lingering off-white head of foam.
- Original Gravity 1.047, Total Time to Make: 6 Weeks, Yields 5 Gallons
- Each kit includes all the ingredients for 5 gallons of finished beer. Works with any 5 gallon extract beer brewing equipment kit. Just follow the simple instructions included with every kit, and within just a couple weeks, you'll yield 5 gallons of homemade, handcrafted beer (approximately 40-50 twelve-ounce bottles) - more than enough to make an unforgettable impression at your next party
- Kit Includes: Malt Extract, Steeping Grains, Hops, Dry Yeast, Priming Sugar, Muslin Steeping Bag, Complete Instructions