Aroy-D Young Green Jackfruit in Brine, 20 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Click Image for Gallery
Aroy-D Young Green Jackfruit in Brine, 20 Ounce (Pack of 6)Jackfruit is commonly used in south and southeast Asian cuisines. It can be eaten unripe (young) or ripe, and cooked or uncooked. The seeds can also be eaten cooked or baked like beans; they taste similar to chestnuts. The leaves are sometimes used as a wrapping for steamed idlis.
- Aroy-d young green jackfruit in brine (ka noon), each can weighs 20 ounces
- Comes in a pack of 6 cans, total 120 ounces
- Commonly used in south and southeast Asian cuisines
- Ingredients: young green jackfruit (50 percent), water, salt, citric acid (e330) as acidity regulators
- Packaged carefully to ensure safe delivery when purchased