Authentic Flavors of Greece Gift Basket 3.7 pound
Click Image for Gallery
Authentic Flavors of Greece Gift Basket (3.7 pound)GGreece conjures up thoughts of blue skies, warm weather, and great food. This gift basket captures it all.
- Barrel-Aged Feta is produced from December through April from a blend of all natural sheep and goat's milk taken from free-ranging herds. By the end of the four month aging period, a wonderfully creamy, rich, complex flavor is fully developed. (7.5 oz)
- Manouri is essentially a sheep's milk "cream cheese". Try it spread on toast with fig or apricot jam. (7.5 oz)
- Kasseri is a firm table cheese made from a careful blend of 75% sheep's and 25% goat's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Greek Mountain Tea: Greek Mountain Tea (Sideritis or Ironwort)grows wild in rock crevices of hard limestone where the herbs thrive at altitudes exceeding 1000 meters. Makes a wonderful, refreshing tea that has multiple health benefits too! (2 oz)
- Mixed Greek Olives are a delightful medley of textures and flavors, from sharp and meaty to soft and fruity olives. (6.36 oz)
- Greek Fig Salami: This vegan Fig Salami is made from premium Greek figs, pistachios and cinnamon. These healthy snacks make for the perfect cheese companion on your platter. (8.5 oz)
- Stuffed Grape Leaves (Dolmas) are soft and tender grape leaves, stuffed with rice and onions, fresh dill, and mint. (7 oz)
- Kalamata Olive Spread Classic flavor of Greek Kalamta olives. Perfect as a dip, spread or on fish. (7oz)
- Mt. Vikos Taverna Meze: Meze is Greek for appetizer or small plate of food. Mt. Vikos offers authentic resipes with natural ingredients and big flavors. (7 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a rustic pine crate, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
- Ships expedited in an insulated package to ensure freshness
- All igourmet.com Gift Baskets are filled with only premium quality items you will be proud to give
- A beautiful gift basket showcasing cheeses, olive oil, spreads and more
- All items imported from Greece
- Beautifully packed in a rustic pine crate.