Banyan Botanicals Garam Masala - USDA Organic - Classic Blend of...
Click Image for Gallery
Banyan Botanicals Garam Masala - USDA Organic - Classic Blend of Aromatic Indian SpicesHow to Make Red Lentil Masala INGREDIENTS 1 cup red lentils 2 teaspoons garam masala 2 tablespoons ghee ½ cup leafy greens (chopped) ½ teaspoon mineral salt 2 ½ cups water DIRECTIONS Soak lentils for 1-4 hours (optional), rinse thoroughly, and set aside. Warm the ghee in a pot over medium heat. Add the garam masala and sauté for 1 minute, or until the aromas release. Add the rinsed red lentils and stir to coat. Cooked uncovered for 1-2 minutes. Add the water, salt, and chopped leafy greens. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 20 minutes or until lentils are soft. Makes 2 Servings
- This blend of popular Ayurvedic spices brings an unmistakable aroma of rich and complex flavors to a wide variety of recipes. Versatile, easy to use, full of flavor, and good for digestion! Sauté in ghee and add to your favorite meal.*
- Familiar spices of coriander, cinnamon, and cayenne pepper create a foundation of flavor that is versatile enough to use in a wide variety of recipes. The addition of clove, nutmeg, and fennel create an incredible flavor profile that is wholly unique.
- Sweet and mildly spicy, add the spice mix to dal, lentils, roasted vegetables, curry, and rice dishes. It can also make a wonderful addition to desserts such as baked apples, cookies, oatmeal, and sprinkled over yogurt.
- Banyan Botanicals is committed to producing the highest quality Ayurvedic products using USDA certified organic herbs that are sustainably sourced and fairly traded. All our products are 3rd party tested to ensure product quality and safety.
- The Healthy Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with one of our products, we will gladly accept returns for a full product refund.