Blue Elephant Royal Thai Cuisine Dried Sweet Basil, 0.21 Ounce
Click Image for Gallery
Blue Elephant Royal Thai Cuisine Dried Sweet Basil, 0.21 OunceThe Blue Elephant group has played a significant role in promoting royal Thai cuisine internationally for the past 30 years through its famous restaurants. Thai cuisine is globally becoming more and more famous, and seems to be a sophisticated cuisine for non expert. Our objective is to make it accessible to everybody. Blue Elephant products can be used very easily with the guaranty of obtaining an original Thai experience. Appetizers, starters, curries and stir fry dishes, rice and noodles, dry fruits, teas and coffee. Every specific ingredients are now available to make the experience complete. Today we are exporting to about 30 countries, our quality comply with international food standards. Our factory is certified GMP and HACCP. Our production is free of Pesticides, artificial coloring, MSG and any other obscure ingredients. Pad Thai is one of the most popular Thai dishes, perhaps second only to Tom Yum Goong. Served at street stalls, pad Thai is the iconic dish of Thailand. Noodles and stir frying were brought over from China and combined with the four flavors of Thai cooking salty, sweet, sour and spicy.
- Recipes developed in the famous kitchens of the Blue Elephant restaurants
- No MSG, gluten free and no preservatives
- Bringing the world authentic royal Thai cuisine since 1980
- Visit our restaurants in Bahrain, Bankok, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dubai, Jakarta, London, Lyon, Malta, Paris and Phuket
- Visit our restaurants in Bahrain, Bangkok, Brussels, Copenhagen, Dubai, Jakarta, London, Lyon, Malta, Paris and Phuket