Chosen Foods Chia Seeds 8 oz., Non-GMO, Gluten Free for Smoothies, Juice, Healthy Weight Management, Sprouting, Planting and Growing
Chia seeds have taken the world by storm with their ability to bloom into a gel when in contact with water. These tiny black and white seeds are as versatile as they are unique, and can be used in smoothies, baked goods, cereals, and even as a vegan egg replacement. Chia seeds are also full of health benefits. They're rich in protein and fatty acids - mostly omega-3s, with smaller percentages of omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids. Chosen Foods Conventional Chia Seeds come in a resealable bag that stands up on its own, making it easy to use what you need without worrying about it spilling over.
- HOW TO EAT: Chia seeds are best used as an addition to smoothies, juice, hot cereal, salads, soups, or as an egg replacer in vegan cooking.
- NUTRITIONAL PROFILE: Chia, a nutrient-dense superfood, is vegan, naturally gluten-free, and high in fiber.
- BENEFITS OF CHIA: Two tablespoons of chia seeds have more omega-3s than salmon, more antioxidants than blueberries, and 17% of your daily calcium.
- NON-GMO: We've banned GMOs from our entire line of products. Just say no!
- FROM FARM TO BAG: Our plants are grown naturally, sustainably sourced and minimally processed.