Comvita Certified UMF 15+ MGO 514+ Raw Manuka Honey I New Zeal...
Click Image for Gallery
Comvita Certified UMF 15+ (MGO 514+) Raw Manuka Honey I New Zealand's #1 Manuka Brand I Authentic, Wild, Unpasteurized, Non-GMO Superfood I Super Premium Grade I 8.8 ozComvita Raw, Wild, and Unpasteurized Manuka Honey comes from the nectar of the Manuka flower in the pristine forests of New Zealand. Traceable from hive to shelf.
- CERTIFIED UMF 15+ (MGO 514+) Super Premium Grade Raw Manuka Honey comes from the nectar of the Manuka flower in the pristine forests of New Zealand. Comvita Manuka Honey is Raw, Wild, Unpasteurized, Non-GMO, Halal, Kosher, , and Certified Gluten-Free by GFCO.
- THE GOLD STANDARD Every batch of Comvita Manuka Honey is independently tested and certified by the UMF Honey Association. Only UMF measures the three signature compounds (Leptosperin, DHA, and MGO - the key antibacterial marker) found in genuine, monofloral Manuka Honey.
- NOT ALL MANUKA IS CREATED EQUAL Many other popular Manuka products without UMF certification are branded with self-created terms like "Factors", "Bio-Active", or "Active". These lack the measurable standards ensuring Manuka's quality, purity, authenticity, and value.
- BENEFITS & USES Manuka Honey is one of nature's powerful wonders. It contains a unique range of beneficial oligosaccharides and prebiotics, amino acids, polyphenolic and other plant-derived compounds. Add to your tea, oatmeal, yogurt, smoothie, or simply by the spoon. Great as a morning wellness ritual, pre-workout natural energy source, or as a DIY skin brightening facemask!
- NEW ZEALAND'S #1 UMF MANUKA HONEY BRAND Beekeeping Since 1974, Comvita also supplies medical-grade (sterilized, high UMF) Manuka Honey, which is administered topically for its antibacterial properties to treat wounds and burns in hospitals and wound care clinics.
- Packaging may vary, some red and black label units are remaining.
- Certificate number: C-13193-2019, by NON-GMO Project, 2019. Certificate number: 69902, by Gluten Intolerance Group, 2019.