Country Spoon Montmorency Red Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate (34 ...
Click Image for Gallery
Country Spoon Montmorency Red Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate (34 oz.)Country Spoon Red Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate is made 100% from red tart Montmorency cherries, grown right on our farm in the USA. We feel that by bringing you this product straight from the farm that we can ensure the highest quality tart cherry juice concentrate possible. Tart cherries contain high levels of antioxidants and melatonin. The antioxidants in tart cherries have been shown to have health promoting properties. Melatonin helps regulate sleep patterns. Cherry concentrate can be reconstituted into single strength tart cherry juice by adding water. This concentrate is a flavorful addition to drinks and smoothies and can be used to many baking and dessert recipes.
From our Farm
Country Spoon and its products were created as a way for us to share the products that we grow on our farm with like-minded consumers around the country. Our farm, Rowley's South Ridge Farms, is located in the high mountain valleys of Utah. It is in these valleys that our fruit orchards are grown using time tested principles and techniques that have been passed down for generations. Our fruit is grown at high elevation, close to the sun, in fertile soils, and watered from a mountain creek, factors that all play a part in creating excellent fruit. We take pride in the way that our fruit is grown and processed and feel that it shows in the end product's quality.
- FROM REAL CHERRIES - 100% USA grown Montmorency red tart cherries are used to make our cherry juice concentrate
- NATURAL BENEFITS - Red tart cherries are an excellent source of natural melatonin and antioxidants
- THE HEALTHY CHOICE - Montmorency tart cherries are a good addition to a health conscious diet and does not include any added sugar
- GREAT FOR ANYTHING - Cherry concentrate is a natural fruit product that provides a delicious, healthy addition to smoothies and other drinks and juices
- NEW LOOK - Going through a New Look Tell us what you think!