Cultures for Health San Francisco Sourdough Starter, Organic non...
Click Image for Gallery
Cultures for Health San Francisco Sourdough Starter, Organic non-GMO, Natural Yeast, Makes Sourdough Bread, Pizza, Pancakes, Includes 1 Packet Of StarterIf you crave sourdough bread from San Francisco, our San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture is the perfect sourdough starter for you. Use it to make sourdough bread, pancakes, and a wide variety of other sourdough baked goods. Each box contains 1 packet of dehydrated San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture which can be used repeatedly to leaven baked goods-one packet is all you need. Store in a cool, dry place until ready to activate using white flour and water. Easy to maintain; complete, easy-to-use instructions included. Ingredients: Organic white wheat flour, live active cultures. Non-GMO. Dried sourdough starter cultures can be ready to create baked goods within 3-5 days. Shipping and storage information: Our San Francisco Sourdough Starter Culture is shipped in a barrier-sealed packet as a dehydrated culture and should be stored in a cool dry place until used. Allergen Information: Manufactured in a facility that produces products made with gluten and dairy. Actual product packaging may differ from image shown above.
- HEALTHY: Blend of bacteria and yeast that boosts nutritional content and creates incredible flavor
- SMART: With proper care, heirloom starters can be reused indefinitely
- VERSATILE: Make more than just bread! Try pancakes, pasta, pizza crust, muffins, cakes and more!
- PREMIUM: Made with fresh, high-quality organic and non-gmo ingredients
- SAFE: Pathogen tested by a trusted third-party lab