Edmond Fallot Mustard 4 Pack Assortment of Four Popular Flavors,...
Click Image for Gallery
Edmond Fallot Mustard 4 Pack Assortment of Four Popular Flavors, Tarragon, Black Currant, Walnut Dijon and Provencale Red Pepper (7 Ounce Bottle of Each)Fallot mustard is made in made using the traditional French stone mustard mill called a "Moutarderie, and original recipes, creating this finest mustard available on the market. The Fallot family has enjoyed a worldwide reputation for creating exceptional quality mustards, since 1840. The mustards are made in Beaune, France, near Dijon, where seeds are selected for their high quality and then ground in a traditional stone mill.
- Sample one each of 4 popular Edmond Fallot mustards Imported from France, Tarragon, All Natural Seed Style, Honey Gingerbread and Provencale Red Pepper
- Green Tarragon - Made from black and brown mustard seeds blended with fresh tarragon leaves to give this mustard extraordinary flavors and textures for a fresh vegetables or shrimp dip, and makes an amazing potato salad
- All Natural Seed Style - Rustic and hearty, a mild and smooth flavor with just a little spice. Beautiful as a cream sauce, the all-natural ingredients in this mustard will enhance any dish it is added to.
- Honey Balsamic - The kick of the mustard does not overpower the delicate sweet flavors of the balsamic and honey, the peppery Dijon and honey flavors complement one another beautifully.
- Provencale Red Pepper - Combines tomatoes, red bell peppers, and Herbs de Provence to create a beautiful flavor to brighten any sandwich or white fish, jazz up a salad by mixing this with a little bit of vinegar for a delightful dressing.