European Style Heirloom Thermophilic Yogurt Starter Culture
European Style Heirloom Thermophilic Yogurt Starter CultureEuropean Style yogurt is rich, creamy, and smooth. Texture is heaven!
You will receive at least 1 teaspoon of dried yogurt starter culture. These cultures were made with organic whole milk.
This is a heat loving yogurt culture and the use of a yogurt maker or similar appliance is required.
Contains: Live Active Cultures, Dairy
Never buy yogurt again!! Remember, this type of yogurt culture can be used over and over again...indefinitely. This means that if you keep this culture alive, you never have to buy yogurt again. To keep your culture viable, you must try to make your next batch of yogurt within 5-7 days. After that time frame, the culture will start to die off and may not be healthy enough to re-culture.
Activation instructions are available on our website. PositivelyProbiotic.com
- Economical size - cultures up to 15 gallons of dairy-free nutmilk! Large opening for ease of use.
- Usage: 1/8 tsp per gal recommended for first time with your nutmilk; depending on the quality of the nutmilk (protein content main factor) 1/16 tsp may be sufficient, but could require up to 1/4 tsp
- Use with HOMEMADE nutmilks and any soy milk (homemade or commercial).
- Do NOT use with store brand nutmilks other than soy (regardless of what our competitors say).
- Does NOT work with rice milk of any preparation (neither do those of our competitors) - without the use of thickeners (no guarantee and no guidance).