Agrozimi Traditional Greek Handmade Sour Trahana Pasta Made With...
Click Image for Gallery
Agrozimi Traditional Greek Handmade Sour Trahana Pasta Made With Real Yogurt and Whole Milk (17.6 Ounces, 500 Grams)THE DELICIOUS & UNIQUE TRAHANÁ
Trahaná is a traditional Greek pasta that is made with the finest soft wheat flour and yogurt from cultured, pasteurized, whole milk. The dough is naturally dried and then passed through a sieve by hand, giving it a distinctive texture and flavor.
DEDICATED TO QUALITY & SATISFACTION
- We strictly forbid additives, preservatives, artificial flavors, and colorants in our products
- Our 500g bags make 1.1 lb of pasta (this is 10% more than the standard package)!
- HACCP & ISO 22000 certified as meeting international food safety management standards
OUR MANUFACTURING PROCESS
Not only are we dedicated to healthy and natural ingredients, but we take great pride in our manufacturing process. Our facility is clean with traditional, natural drying chambers. We also source ingredients from local artisans that we've built decade-long relationships with.
PLENTY OF RECIPES TO ENJOY
- Trahaná is a versatile comfort food that can be eaten hot or cold
- Delicious in simple soups with a pat of butter and feta cubes mixed in
- Add freshly ground pepper and even more yogurt for extra tang
COMBINING GREEK TRADITION WITH MODERN INNOVATIONS
Agrozimi is where traditional flavors are reborn. We love tradition, while still experimenting with modern flavors and techniques. For three generations, we've dedicated ourselves to bringing forward the best possible quality pasta! We partner with Zelos Authentic Greek Artisan, a trusted partner, that brings to the US small-batch, responsibly sourced Greek flavors.
- Agrozimi Greek Pasta - Traditional Handmade Sour Trahaná - 500g bag - Product of Greece
- Made with soft, durum wheat flour and fresh yogurt from cultured, pasteurized whole milk
- 100% Natural with strictly no preservatives, additives, artificial flavors, or colorants
- Slowly Air Dried, then passed through a sieve by hand for texture and traditional flavor
- Cooks perfectly in just 12 minutes and can be eaten hot or cold (delicious in soups)