Barilla Pasta, Elbows, 16 Ounce (Pack of 8)
Click Image for Gallery
Barilla Pasta, Elbows, 16 Ounce (Pack of 8)From its humble beginnings in 1877 as a small shop and bakery in Parma, Italy, Barilla has grown and strived to become the internationally trusted brand of pasta, sauces, and Italian entrées that it is today. Our mission is to help people live better by bringing well-being and the joy of eating into their everyday lives. The Italian food tradition of superior quality and simple recipes is alive and well with Barilla's line of Italian products. Let us transport you with our delicious and high-quality pasta.
Our elbow pasta is made from the highest quality durum wheat semolina and is non-GMO, Kosher certified. Barilla elbow macaroni is suitable for those with allergens or dietary restrictions since it is peanut-free, soy-free, shellfish-free, tree nut-free, and fish free. Our pasta is enriched with Iron and B Vitamins. Barilla elbow pasta is low on the glycemic index, which will keep you fuller longer.
Barilla macaroni noodles are simple and easy to cook. All you have to do is bring water to a boil, add salt to taste and add the pasta to boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Serve elbow pasta traditionally in soups or with your favorite dairy-based sauces, such as macaroni and cheese. The twisted tubular shape holds sauce well, particularly with cheese sauce or in a chunky tomato-based sauce.
- Barilla elbow macaroni is made with 100% non-GMO durum wheat semolina and purified water
- Macaroni cooks in as little as 7-8 minutes
- Vitamin and Iron enriched elbow pasta, suitable for anyone with allergens and dietary restrictions; Kosher certified
- Elbow pasta's tubular shape hold more sauce and can be paired with dairy or tomato-base sauce
- Barilla pasta stands for quality and a perfectly "al dente" pasta texture every time