Giant Peruvian Lima Beans, 25 Lb Bag
Click Image for Gallery
Giant Peruvian Lima Beans, 25 Lb BagLima Beans are traditionally used in Succotash, a dish first enjoyed by the Native Americans. Its light flavor shines when simply tossed with olive oil and herbs. The smooth texture allows the bean to work well in a pureed form.
- Giant Peruvian Lima Beans are large, flat, yellowish-white beans with a savory flavor and creamy, meaty texture when cooked
- Named for the city where 16th-century Spanish explorers first found them
- While great in the traditional succotash, these creamy Giant Peruvian Lima Beans are especially delicious sautéed in olive oil with garlic and herbs
- Great for stewing, as they hold their shape well when cooked
- Gluten Free, KOF-K Kosher Certified