Gonnella, Classic French Bread Crumbs, 10 oz
Click Image for Gallery
Gonnella, Classic French Bread Crumbs, 10 ozBread crumbs or breadcrumbs are sliced residue of dry bread, used for breading or crumbing foods, topping casseroles, stuffing poultry, thickening stews, adding inexpensive bulk to soups, meatloaves and similar foods, and making a crisp and crunchy covering for fried foods, especially breaded cutlets like tonkatsu and schnitzel. The Japanese variety of bread crumbs is called panko.
- Made by Chicago's oldest family-owned and operated bakery
- Bread Crumbs that deliver a level of quality and consistency no other bread crumb can approach
- No added sugars, just old-fashioned, hearth baked goodness
- Now with unbleached flour
- Now with longer shelf life