Healthworks Maca Powder Raw Organic, 1lb (2 8oz Packs)
Click Image for Gallery
Healthworks Maca Powder, Peruvian Raw Organic, 1lb (2 8oz Packs)Maca Powder has been used as a powerful nutritional staple by the Peruvians for thousands of years. Also known as "Peruvian Ginseng", it has been used as an energy source without the jitters or crashes. Healthworks Peruvian Maca Powder contains Protein, Fiber, Vitamin C, B Vitamins, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Manganese and Fatty Acids.
Maca Powder is known to have a strong nutty or malty flavor, which can feel overwhelming at first. Like any new taste, it can take a little time to get comfortable with a new strong flavor. It is important to start out by using ½ teaspoon, and only increasing use if you feel comfortable. The maca powder can be added to your smoothies or juices, which can help soften the taste. The maca powder can also pair well with sweeter fruits to help ease the strong flavor. If the raw maca powder causes any irritation to your stomach or digestive system, it would be recommend to try gelatinized maca powder.
We partner with small farmers right from the source to ensure a product that meets our sustainable standards. Healthworks Maca Root Powder is raw to ensure maximum nutrient absorption. It is also all-natural, non-gmo, vegan friendly, gluten-free and dairy-free.
Try With: Smoothies, Juices, Oatmeal, Soups, Energy balls, Baked goods and more!
** Due to the strength of this superfood, we recommend starting out with a small dose.
⚠️WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Powerful superfood: Healthworks Organic Maca Powder has been used for thousands of years as a powerful addition to a healthy diet.
- Easy to use: A versatile addition to many snacks and meals! Maca can be added to smoothies and juices as well as soups, energy bars, oatmeal, baked goods and even cereal!
- Beneficial nutrients: Healthworks Maca Powder is high in Protein, Fiber, Vitamin C, B Vitamins, Calcium, Iron, Potassium, Copper, Manganese and Fatty Acids.
- Healthworks partners with small farmers right from the source to ensure a product that meets our sustainable standards.
- Healthworks 100% Satisfaction Promise: Get a full refund or replacement within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied