Huckleberry Pie Filling Montana Grown - 20 oz Real Fruit Grown &...
Click Image for Gallery
Huckleberry Pie Filling Montana Grown - 20 oz Real Fruit Grown & Hand Picked from Bounty Foods this is Vegan Friendly | Gluten-Free | Non-GMO for Pies - Cobblers - Toppings or Desserts (Huck 20oz)
- PRIZED WILD BERRIES: Huckleberries are plump, purple berries that grow WILD in the Mountains, and are sustainablly handpicked - Wild Huckleberries are smaller than a cultivated Blueberry and have a more intensive taste
- MOUNTAIN HUCKLEBERRY (Vaccinium membranaceum) cannot be commercially grown, the only way to get this unique treat is to actually head into the mountain forests and find them. made with pride in our hometown of Kalispell, Montana. Contains only huckleberries picked in the wild (no fertilizers or pesticides at all)
- EASY TO MAKE RECIPE - Place rolled out dough into pie plate and smooth. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes or until golden. Spoon Huckleberry pie filling into crust. Place top crust on filling and seal around edges with a little cold water. Slit about 5 small dices around the center of the crust for air. (If using a single crust, just bake as directed). Bake until top is golden at 375 degrees. Let cool.
- NO CORN SYRUP is ever used in our recipes.
- HOLIDAY FAVORITE - Pies are always a hit during the Holidays - Thanksgiving - Christmas - Halloween parties - Mothers Day - Easter and don't forget a great Summer or 4th of July dessert