igourmet Saint Agur (7.5 ounce)
Click Image for Gallery
igourmet Saint Agur (7.5 ounce)St. Agur is made in the village of Monts du Velay in the Auvergne region of France. Made from cow's milk and ripened for at least two months, this is a rich, creamy blue with a spicy blue flavor. Mild in flavor and not too salty in comparison to more traditional blues, St. Agur appeals to many palettes. Perfect spread on pear or apple slices, as well as on some French or raisin bread. Because of its creamy nature, it melts well in sauces or on top of chops.
- Made from pasteurized cow's milk.
- Photo depicts whole 4.4 lb. form of cheese.
- We cut and wrap this item by hand.
- Ships expedited in an insulated package to ensure freshness
- Creamy French blue cheese
- From the Auvergne region
- Made from Cow's milk
- Aged 60 days