Kaffir Lime Leaves, Dried | Key Ingredient in Thai cuisine | Won...
Click Image for Gallery
Kaffir Lime Leaves, Dried | Key Ingredient in Thai cuisine | Wonderful Addition to Soups and Curries | Rich Green Color and Extremely Flavorful 0.5 oz.
- Our kaffir lime leaves stand out because they’re full of flavor and bring the most decadent fragrant citrus notes to your authentic Thai recipes. Prepare meals at home that are just like the flavors you’ve come to love from your favorite restaurant.
- Kaffir Lime Leaf is an essential ingredient in Thai cuisine. Kaffir Lime Leaf is also known as makrut lime leaves, and is used in recipes like tom yum soup or tom kha soup and panang curry.
- A citrus flavor that adds a zesty taste to any recipe best describes Kaffir Lime Leaf. Along with Lemongrass and Galangal, these are the most prized herbs in Thai cuisine.
- 100% PURE - We never add preservatives or fillers to our spices : 100% SATISFACTION - All Burma Spice products come with a 100% money back guarantee. Our products are hand packed in our gourmet spice shop; not in a factory.
- Our attractive resealable bag keeps the contents fresh and good tasting.