Maille Dijon Mustard, Original, 13.4 oz
Click Image for Gallery
Maille Dijon Mustard, Original, 13.4 ozMaille Dijon Mustard, Original, 13.4 oz ...
- Since 1840, authentic Edmond Fallot mustard has been made via traditional French techniques
- Using antique millstones, they grind brown mustard seeds mixed with verjuice, extracted from Burgundy grapes
- Made in the town of Beaune in Dijon, France, these specialty mustards are renowned all over the world
- Artisanal, robust Dijon mustard is a wonderful complement to pork, poultry, potatoes, vinaigrettes and more
- And in its traditional metal pail, this French mustard brings ample savoir-faire to any kitchen or table