McCormick Culinary Coarse Ground Black Pepper, 1 lb
Click Image for Gallery
McCormick Culinary Coarse Ground Black Pepper, 1 lbMcCormick Culinary Coarse Ground Black Pepper is carefully sourced from mature pepper berries that have been harvested and sun-dried for seven to ten days. When ground, the deep dark brown to black, deep-set wrinkled berries, have a sharp, penetrating aroma and deliver a mild kick of heat that highlights rather than overwhelms other flavors. The coarse black pepper 16 oz bottle is specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. The dark sandy color makes for a bold presentation. This culinary seasoning is also great for salad dressings and works perfectly as a steak seasoning as well as on pork chops, chicken, fish or liver before broiling.
- Penetrating aroma and characteristic woody, piney flavor
- Great for salad dressings and on steak, pork chops, chicken, and fish
- Coarse grind for bold presentations
- Brought to you by McCormick Culinary, the premium quality brand that delivers consistent, pure flavor
- Tailored for culinary professionals, helping to inspire menus