Mesophilic Aromatic B Cheese Culture
Click Image for Gallery
Mesophilic Aromatic B Cheese CultureAromatic type culture provides a stronger flavor than other mesophilic cultures. This container provides eight 1/4 tsp doses, and each 1/4 tsp dose is used for 1-5 gallons of milk. Contains (LL) Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis (LLC) Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris (LLD) Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis biovar diacetylactis (LMC) Leuconostoc mesenteroides subsp. cremorisUse this culture to make soft cheeses such as Cream cheese, Sour cream, Quark, Cottage cheese, Fromage blanc, Chevre frais, St-Maure, Valencay and even cultured butter. And you can also you it for any other cheese recipes calling for mesophilic such as colby and cheddar. In fact a great way to determine which culture is best for you is to try a variety and see which flavor is your favorite. Don't forget to buy some rennet tablets too! Stores in the freezer for longer life.
- Aromatic Mesophilic to create many types of flavorful cheeses.
- You can even use this culture for butter and sour cream!
- A mother culture can be made from this brand to keep your culture going longer.
- Natural cultures, no additives!
- Includes only the culture, no recipes included.