Michel Cluizel Mangaro Milk Chocolate Bar
Click Image for Gallery
MICHEL CLUIZEL Mangaro Madagascar Chocolate 65Pct, 70 GRWith an exceptional 50% cocoa content, the world's first "Cru de Plantation" milk chocolate is composed only of very characteristic, light-colored beans producted by the 'Mangaro' plantation in the north-west of the island of Madagascar. ÊIt expresses, in a whighly refined blend, notes of caramel, exotic fruits, spice cake and honey. Ê 100g / 3.5 oz
- ORIGINAL and exclusive design by NANASUKO : sealed and protected in retail NANASUKO branded packaging - buy from NANASUKO fulfilled by Amazon only! Beware of counterfeit items sold by other sellers
- QUALITY materials : non-shedding glitter cardstock laminated on BOTH sides of a thick chipboard (paperboard)
- FOOD SAFE clear acrylic stick attached on the back for invisible seamless look
- MADE IN USA : artwork is accurately laser-cut and hand assemble in our studio
- DIMENSIONS : design is 5.75 inches wide x 2.75 inches tall with 5 inches stick. Perfect for 6"-9" cake.