Monk Fruit in the Raw Sweeteners, Sugar Substitute, 3 Pack – 40 ...
Click Image for Gallery
Monk Fruit in the Raw Sweeteners, Sugar Substitute, 3 Pack - 40 Count Each, 120 Total PacketsMonk Fruit Blended with Dextrose.
- MADE WITH REAL FRUIT - A sugar substitute made with the sweet vine-ripened monk fruit, which is native to Asia
- NATURAL SUGAR ALTERNATIVE - Leading a new sweetener revolution, providing Americans with an all-natural alternative to traditional refined white sugar.
- LOW CALORIES - A delicious and wholesome sugar-alternative that has a clean sweet taste, zero carbs and fewer than 3 calories per serving
- CONVENIENTLY PACKAGED - Just one orange packet packs the sweetness of about two teaspoons of sugar.
- VERSATILE USES - Sweeten tea or a cup of coffee, hot or cold. Mix up a cocktail, blend a smoothie, or sprinkle it on cereal.