Murray River salt flakes 1.76 oz Taster Bag of pure natural pink...
Murray River salt flakes 1.76 oz Taster Bag of pure natural pink low sodium chef preferred finishing salt 100% natural and pure rich in minerals and enzymes.
All salt is not created equal!
Taste one of the finest salts in the world, from Australia - the driest continent on the planet.
Himalayan Pink salt is mined as rock salt from the Punjab region of Pakistan, about 190 miles from the Himalayas.
Murray River Gourmet Pink Salt Flakes come from untouched, pristine saline water that has been trapped underground for many years. It has not been exposed to any elements until it is pumped up for salt production. The pure, clean mineralized brine then travels through several canals before entering a crystallizer pond where the brine is evaporated by the sun and crystallizes over many months. It is then harvested and transported to your table!
Murray River Gourmet Salt Flakes have a delicate soft texture ideal for use as a finishing salt. Sprinkle these salt flakes on your food and see how the flavor is enhanced without being overpowered.
Within the 1.76 oz Taster bag is the acclaimed Murray River Gourmet Salt Flakes. Close the inner bag securely after use or store flakes in an airtight container to prevent moisture absorption.
Not suitable for use in grinder units.
- Natural Pink Salt. Delicate Flavor.
- Produced using the pristine mineral brine water from the ancient saline aquifers of the Murray Darling Basin in Australia.
- Additive and preservative free and completely natural. No anti-caking agents used in the production process.
- Perfect to use for cooking and as a garnish or finishing salt. Crystals easily crumble when rubbed between fingers.
- Favored by international top chef's and foodies worldwide.