Muscle Milk Genuine Protein Powder, Cookies N Crème, 32g Protei...
Click Image for Gallery
Muscle Milk Genuine Protein Powder, Cookies 'N Crème, 32g Protein, 4.94 PoundYou know your body. You know your body needs protein. You care about what you put in your body, and you make every effort to understand ingredients, benefits and functionality. You recognize that protein isn’t just about muscles or intense workouts or something you only find at the gym. Protein is fundamental to help you live and perform better. MUSCLE MILK Protein Powder provides all 9 essential amino acids, which the body is not able to produce, with an immediate and prolonged protein delivery in the body. MUSCLE MILK Protein Powder is an excellent source of protein and essential nutrients to help fuel recovery from exercise and help build muscle. This easy-to-mix powder can be added to supplement shakes, smoothies and favorite recipes. MUSCLE MILK Protein Powders can be used pre-workout, post-workout or as an anytime protein-rich meal option or snack.
- EVERYDAY PERFORMANCE - MUSCLE MILK Genuine Protein Powder contains 32 grams of protein and 280 calories in every two scoops. It is an excellent source of Vitamins A, C, D, Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus for strong bones. It is soy and gluten free
- USAGE - MUSCLE MILK Genuine Protein Powders can be used pre-workout, post-workout or as an anytime protein-rich meal option or snack
- GREAT TASTING SHAKE - Mix 2 scoops (70g) MUSCLE MILK Powder into 10-16 fluid-ounces water for a great tasting shake. You can also add MUSCLE MILK Powder to pancakes, smoothies or other recipes to increase the protein content
- WORK OUT. RECOVER. MOVE FORWARD. MOVE FAST - MUSCLE MILK Protein Powder provides high quality proteins that are designed to keep your body in positive protein balance to help promote exercise recovery, provide sustained energy and help build lean muscle
- QUALITY MATTERS - The proteins in MUSCLE MILK Protein Powders attain a Protein Digestibility Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) Score of 1.0. Attaining a PDCAAS Score of 1.0 it is the highest quality score a food protein can have