Naturevibe Botanicals Black Tellicherry Peppercorn, 1lb | Non-GM...
Click Image for Gallery
Naturevibe Botanicals Black Tellicherry Peppercorn, 1lb | Non-GMO and Gluten Free | Indian Spice | Adds Aroma and Flavor
►Tellicherry pepper has the biggest size of peppercorns. Hence, although the white, black, or Tellicherry pepper are coming from the same vine, you can see the huge difference between the size of the peppercorns.
►All kinds of pepper are included in the Piperaceae family. This herb is also called as Piper nigrum or Piper Albi Linn. If you are familiar with its existence in your kitchen, you must know how the combination of bitter, warm, and spicy makes your food more delicious with a sprinkle of pepper.
►Health benefits of Tellicherry pepper as follows: Calories up to 251 grams, 3 grams fat which includes:4 grams of saturated fat, 1 grams of polyunsaturated fats, 7 grams of monounsaturated fats, 20 milligrams of sodium, 329 milligrams of potassium, 64 grams of carbohydrate, 10 grams of protein, 547 IU of Vitamin A, 3 milligrams of Vitamin B6, 443 milligrams of calcium, 7 milligrams of iron.
►The Piperine has an ability to stimulate the taste buds. Hence, there will be more production of hydrochloric acid which is good for your health.
►Tellicherry pepper, with the combination of vitamins included in this kind of herb, you can also be more beautiful with the application of Tellicherry pepper or other peppers as your facial scrub.If you have already familiar with a face scrub and have been continuously using a particular product for a scrub, you can add the pepper powder and mix them together. This herb bring more oxygen that is beneficial for your facial health.
- Tellicherry is the name given to a town in the Indian state of Kerala, which lies on the Malabar Coast. It is often stated that Tellicherry pepper has to come from this town in order to be designated as Tellicherry pepper.
- These days Tellicherry pepper simply refers to larger black peppercorns; however, the Tellicherry name does have some historical significance. The significance of peppercorns from the Malabar region began with the Arab spice trade.
- Tellicherry pepper different with other kinds of pepper is that Tellicherry pepper offers more aroma and flavor. Therefore, there is actually no specific differences between the healthy benefits of Tellicherry pepper and other pepper's benefits.
- Tellicherry peppercorns have a reputation for a bright, fresh flavor. They are considered more aromatic than other peppercorns. Their fragrance has strong, complex citrus notes. It is rich in fiber also you can get as much as 6 percent of the amount you need each day from a single tablespoon.
- It can be used like any other form of black pepper. Use it to flavor savory dishes like lemon pepper chicken or at the table as a way to add a little extra flavor to food.