Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Dried Turkish Apricots, 2lbs | Non...
Click Image for Gallery
Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Dried Turkish Apricots, 2lbs | Non-GMO and Gluten Free | Natural and Healthy Snack | Origin- Turkey
►Apricots (Prunus armeniaca) are stone fruits also known as Armenian plums. Round and yellow, they look like a smaller version of a peach but share the tartness of purple plums. They're extremely nutritious and have many health benefits, such as improved digestion and eye health.
►Apricots are a great source of many antioxidants, including beta carotene and vitamins A, C, and E. They're high in a group of polyphenol antioxidants called flavonoids, which have been shown to protect against illnesses. The main flavonoids in apricots are chlorogenic acids, catechins, and quercetin.
►Apricots contain numerous antioxidants, most notably flavonoids. They help protect your body. Apricots are an excellent source of beta carotene, lutein, zeaxanthin, and vitamins C and E. These nutrients protect your eyes.
►Vitamins C and E, both found in this fruit, may aid your skin. Furthermore, this vitamin helps build collagen, which gives your skin strength and elasticity. Eating a diet high in vitamin C can help your skin prevent wrinkles.
►Apricots are naturally high in water, which is important for staying hydrated. Proper hydration is vital for several aspects of health.
- Drying out apricots also increases their shelf life, and makes them far more convenient to transport and eat on the go. Apricots are scientifically known as Prunus armeniaca, and the dried form can be found in markets and stores around the world and can be prepared at home.
- The quality of dried turkish apricots will vary in different parts of the world, as standards for dried fruit can vary in different regions. For example, some dried turkish apricots will contain more water than others, which will mean lower antioxidant levels and higher vitamin C content.
- The nutritional composition of dried turkish apricots includes about 2 grams of fiber in a 30-gram serving. There is also 1 gram of protein and a negligible amount of fat. Dried forms of this fruit contain less vitamin C than the fresh form, but there are high levels of calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, and vitamin E. There are also significant amounts of antioxidants and carotenoids in this dried fruit. Per serving, there are only about 70 calories, most of which are from natural sugars.
- As with any fruit that has a dense concentration of antioxidants. This can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the skin and slow down the aging process, also boosting skin elasticity. The best health benefits of dried apricots include its ability to improve skin health, boost vision and stimulate circulation, among others.
- As the name implies, dried apricots are a dried form of the apricot fruit, once they are dehydrated. Fresh apricots are great sources of nutrients, but once they are dehydrated, some other nutrients become more concentrated. As is true of most dried fruits, they provide more nutritional value by weight than fresh varieties. There is a significant amount of natural sugar in apricots, so the dried forms of these fruits don't require additional sugars or preservatives, unlike some other dried fruit