Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Mint Powder 8oz, Non-GMO and Glute...
Click Image for Gallery
Naturevibe Botanicals Organic Mint Powder 8oz, Non-GMO and Gluten Free | Peppermint powder | Supports Digestion | Adds Flavor.► Mint Powder or Dried Mint is an aromatic and flavorful condiment that makes dishes, beverages all the more appetizing.
► Mint-flavored chewing gum and breath mints are some of the first things people reach for when trying to prevent or get rid of bad breath.
► Experts agree that most of these products can mask foul-smelling breath for a few hours. However, they only cover up bad breath and don't reduce the bacteria or other compounds causing bad breath in the first place
► You can easily add mint to green salads, desserts, smoothies and even water.Mint makes a delicious and healthy addition to many foods and beverages.
- Mint is the name for over a dozen plant species, including peppermint and spearmint, that belong to the genus Mentha. The mentha, or mint, family refers to a group of around 15 to 20 plant species.
- Mint plants are particularly known for the cooling sensation they impart. They can be added to foods in both fresh and dried forms.
- It is a natural anti-microbial agent and breath freshener. Breath mints and chewing gum can mask foul smells for a couple hours but aren't an optimal long-term solution for bad breath. Peppermint tea and chewing on mint leaves may be more beneficial in reducing bacteria that cause bad breath.
- It has one of the highest antioxidant capacities of any food. Mint plants contain an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent called rosmarinic acid. Use fresh herbs and spices such as mint to add flavor when cooking can also help to cut down on sodium intake.Although not typically consumed in large quantities, mint contains fair amounts of several nutrients and is an especially good source of vitamin A.
- Mint makes a delicious and healthy addition to many foods and beverages. It is a popular herb that can be used fresh or dried in many dishes in several foods and beverages, ranging from teas and alcoholic drinks to sauces, salads and desserts and infusions. Mint oil is often used in toothpaste, gum, candy, and beauty products.