Oilladi Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Greece
Click Image for Gallery
Oilladi Extra Virgin Olive Oil from GreeceOILLADI brings you extra virgin olive oil from the northeast coast of the Peloponnese in Greece. It comes from the ancient varietal, Manaki, which produces a mild to moderate intensity evoo (extra virgin olive oil) suitable for all cuisines. It boasts an acidity level of 0.32 percent, a fresh, floral aroma, (notes of green apple and grass), a buttery quality with a mild pepper finish.
- Greek extra virgin olive oil. 2018 Harvest
- 0.32% acidity (2018 Harvest)
- Hand-picked olives; oil is extracted solely by mechanical means for superior quality
- Cultivated in small, family-owned groves in the Argolida region of the Peloponnese
- Perfect for cooking or raw in salads, finishing sauces, drizzled on grilled or roasted vegetables, in baked goods and in marinades