Organic Cumin Seed Powder (5lbs) (5 Pack of 1lbs each)
Click Image for Gallery
Organic Cumin Seed Powder (5lbs) (5 Pack of 1lbs each)► Cumin is a flowering plant with brown fruit means its seeds with nine ridges, is used to enhance the flavor of pickled vegetables, meat and poultry stews and some tomato-based sauces and and is a basic key ingredient in the cuisines of North Africa, the Middle East, India and Mexico. One of the world's most popular spices, cumin is extremely aromatic and has warm earthy flavor. Cumin blends well with other spices, can be use it to soften the heat of fiery chilies, curries and sauces. It mixes very well with various spices to make curry powder, garam masalas and other blends. Tasting slightly bitter, sharp and warm, cumin has a very heavy, strong aroma.
► At Naturevibe, we specialise in manufacturing the powder in extremely favourable conditions from the land of exquisite spices, India. We follow the "farm to fork" process, wherein we take pride in having a conglomerate of farmers who are specially trained to hand-pick the finest raw material, which is then manufactured organically and ethically in our state of the art facility.
- Premium quality certified USDA organic ground cumin seed powder.
- Warm and Aromatic cumin is often paired with corinader and other hot spices.
- Enhance the flavor of cumin seeds powder by roasting before use.
- 100% Pure and Natural, No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives.
- Packed in a resealable zipper pouch to maintain its aroma and freshness.