Organic Quinoa, Vegan, Non-GMO Grain with Protein, Fiber, and Ir...
Click Image for Gallery
Organic Quinoa, Vegan, Non-GMO Grain with Protein, Fiber, and Iron (1.5 lbs.)Finding foods with lots of nutrients can be helpful for people who are trying to change their diet and live a better life. It can be difficult to get enough good stuff into your diet to provide you with useful vitamins and other nutrients. Our Organic Quinoa is a nutrient powerhouse and includes one impressive ingredient: organic quinoa. Each serving contains 6 grams of complete protein, and 3 grams of fiber leaving you feeling fuller for longer. It also has only 2.5 grams of fat and 170 calories per serving. It also includes all 9 essential amino acids! Quinoa is the perfect substitute for brown or white rice and can be paired well with stir-fried vegetables and other dishes. Before cooking your multicolored quinoa, rinse it with water. Once it has been rinsed, combine 1 cup of quinoa with 2 cups of water in a medium pot and bring to a boil. After it begins to boil, cover the pot and reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer for about 15 – 20 minutes until the water is absorbed. With a light nutty flavor, our quinoa can be eaten with a variety of savory flavor profiles that your entire family will love. The possibilities are endless! Our Organic Quinoa is gluten-free, non-GMO, kosher, and USDA organic certified, making it an essential powerhouse grain for your pantry. BetterBody Foods is determined to bringing you quality products that are better for your body but don’t make you sacrifice the flavors that you enjoy. Find food that you’ll love to love with our 1.5 lbs. container of Organic Quinoa!
- NUTRIENT BLEND: Quinoa may be a small seed, but it is full of nutrients that can help men and women of all ages live a better life. In every serving of our organic powder, you'll find many nutrients, including fiber, protein, and iron, making it a great bonus to any meal at home or on the go.
- SIMPLY ORGANIC: Our Organic Quinoa is USDA organic certified, gluten-free, non-GMO, and kosher, making it a great addition to your pantry, no matter your dietary restrictions. Whether you're vegan, vegetarian, or following another strict food regiment, you can easily incorporate this nutritious tricolor grain medley into your diet.
- COMPLETE PLANT PROTEIN: BetterBody Foods quinoa mix includes white, red, and black quinoa grains that provide nutrients that are great for your body. Each serving contains 6g of organic complete protein and 3g of fiber. Grown in South America, our quinoa also has iron, fiber, and all 9 essential amino acids.
- RICE REPLACEMENT: The fiber and protein found in quinoa have been known to help curb cravings and satisfy hunger, making it a great replacement for white or brown rice in any meal. Add this nutty, nutritious rice substitute to your pantry for a new staple food that both kids and adults are sure to enjoy.
- HOW TO COOK: Before cooking your multicolor quinoa, rinse it with water. Once it has been rinsed, combine 1 cup of quinoa with 2 cups of water in a medium pot and bring to a boil. After it begins to boil, cover the pot and reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer for about 15 - 20 minutes until the water is absorbed. It can also be cooked in rice cooker or instapot!