PBfit All-Natural Peanut Butter Powder, Powdered Peanut Spread f...
Click Image for Gallery
PBfit All-Natural Peanut Butter Powder, Powdered Peanut Spread from Real Roasted Pressed Peanuts, 8g of Protein (30 oz.)People go nuts for PBfit and here’s why: they don’t expect it to taste as good as regular peanut butter. So when it does, they get super excited, even a bit obsessed. Imagine snacking on peanut butter that has about one-third the calories and 87% less fat than other nut spreads. That means guilt-free smoothies, peanut butter dips, oatmeal — you get the idea. It’s your new non-guilty pleasure. BetterBody Foods PBfit is made by gently roasting peanuts and then pressing the peanuts to extract the majority of the oil from those peanuts. This process reduces the unnecessary fats that are found in regular peanut butters, but it still leaves a delicious, low-fat peanut butter powder that is chock full of flavor. For a low-fat peanut butter spread, mix 2 tablespoons of dry PBfit with 1.5 tablespoons of water. As a powder, it blends easily when making post-workout smoothies, pancakes, waffles, and breakfast shakes of all kinds! PBfit is packaged at BetterBody Foods' world headquarters in Lindon, Utah.
- PROTEIN POWER: With 8g of protein in one serving of Original PBfit, you can get a boost of protein right after your workout at the gym. Try adding it to the protein powder you already use or use it in your morning smoothie for a delicious protein boost. Great for men and women.
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Original PBfit is made with 3 simple ingredients: peanuts, coconut palm sugar, and salt. Did we mention it's all natural and gluten-free? It's just pure, delicious, peanut butter flavor in a versatile low-fat powder.
- DELICIOUSNESS DEFINED: For a tasty, reduced-fat peanut butter spread, mix 2 tbsp. of dry PBfit with 1.5 tbsp. of water. Stir until smooth, and spread anywhere you would put regular peanut butter!
- BLEND, BAKE, OR SHAKE: When it comes to the uses for PBfit, the possibilities are endless! Mix into baked goods like bread, pancakes, waffles, and cookies to add a great peanut butter flavor. You can also blend it into breakfast smoothies and other drinks for a tasty, low-fat protein boost after the gym! Great for men and women!
- SAME GREAT TASTE: Due to new FDA guidelines on serving sizes, one serving of PBfit is now updated from 12g to 16g. It now contains 8g of protein, has 70 calories, and has 87% less fat than 1 serving of traditional peanut butter. Our PBfit recipe remains the same!