Planet Rice Sprouted Brown Gaba Rice for Meal Prep and Bulk Cook...
Click Image for Gallery
Planet Rice Sprouted Brown Gaba Rice for Meal Prep and Bulk Cooking - Gluten-Free, Vegan, Paleo, Non-Allergenic with 64% more Fiber - Soft and Chewy Texture - 22 Ounce (Pack of 6)Why Sprouted Rice? • Sprouted rice leaves a milder, sweeter flavor…even the kids will love it!
• It has a softer, less chewy texture than regular brown rice!
• It decreases cooking time by 20%! Who doesn’t want that!?
Feeding the whole family? • Put 2 cups of rice into a pot, add 2 ¾ cups water and stir lightly.
• Let it stand for 30 minutes.
• cover pot and bring to boil over high heat. Reduce to low and simmer for 25 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand covered for 15 min, then serve.
A wonder food whose history dates back thousands of years, Planet Rice products are grown in California's rice country and are gluten-free and packed with all natural, whole grain nutrition to help keep you and your family in top form. Try Planet Rice and we think you'll agree - our rice is simply out of this world!
- ALL RICE SHOULD BE THIS GOOD - we use a natural, proprietary process for sprouting our non-GMO rice that results in a higher-than-average germination rate (this creates rice that's richer in nutrients than any other)
- GREAT FOR MEAL PREP AND LEFTOVERS - many of our customers buy in bulk and cook in bulk. Get all your meals done for the week with rice that tastes great all week long.
- SERIOUSLY EASY TO COOK - Our products are easy to prepare and offer more flavor in less time. You can use the stove, rice cooker, oven -- you name it!
- DELICIOUS AND HEALTHY - Our rice is not only delicious, but healthy, too. For all those vegans and paleo eaters out there, sprouted rice could be your answer!
- WHAT IS GABA? - GABA is a highly beneficial amino acid found in everyday health foods (it's also made by our brains!). Increasing our GABA intake has big benefits including lower anxiety, deeper sleep, lower blood pressure, and improved cardiovascular functioning. Sprouted brown rice has four times the GABA content of regular brown rice, and over ten times the GABA of white rice!