Puramino Hypoallergenic Baby Formula Powder for Severe Food Alle...
Click Image for Gallery
Puramino Hypoallergenic Baby Formula Powder for Severe Food Allergies, 14.1 ounce - Omega 3 DHA, Probiotics, Iron, Immune SupportPurAmino is a hypoallergenic, iron fortified, amino acid based baby and toddler formula used for infants and toddlers with severe cow's milk protein allergies, and other food allergies. It also is suitable for conditions such as protein maldigestion, malabsorption/chronic diarrhea, short bowel syndrome and eosinophilic esophagitis. It contains omega 3 DHA and ARA, important fatty acid nutrients that provide brain support and eye development for your baby. PurAmino can provide a sole source of nutrition for infants up to age 6 months and provide a major source of nutrition for toddlers through 24 months of age, when indicated. Normally, in feeding infants, gradual introduction of solid foods after 4–6 months of age is an important developmental as well as nutritional step. In cases of severe and multiple food allergies or intolerances, PurAmino is sometimes continued as a milk substitute in the diet of children. This and similar supplemental use of PurAmino in the diet beyond 24 months of age may make a significant contribution to maintenance of good nutrition. PurAmino is created by the maker of Nutramigen—the #1 recommended brand* for managing infants who are allergic to cow’s milk protein‡. ‡By pediatricians who recommend a specific formula. *Enfamil is the #1 pediatrician recommended brand of Infant Formula - QuintilesIMS, using the ProVoice Survey fielded from October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017.
- PurAmino is an iron-fortified, hypoallergenic, amino acid-based infant formula for the dietary management of infants and toddlers with severe cows milk protein allergy, not effectively managed by an extensively hydrolyzed formula
- PurAmino is also indicated for the dietary management of infants and toddlers with multiple food protein allergies
- Proven effective in babies with severe cows milk allergy. Has DHA and ARA, nutrients also found in breast milk that promote brain and eye development
- Nutritionally complete for infants and toddlers
- Expert recommended levels of DHA and ARA to promote brain and eye development