Pure Kappa Carrageenan (Vegan Cheese) ⊘ Non-GMO ☮ Vegan ✡ OU Kos...
Click Image for Gallery
Pure Kappa Carrageenan (Vegan Cheese) ⊘ Non-GMO ☮ Vegan ✡ OU Kosher Certified - 100g/4ozModernist Pantry is my only trusted source for purchasing high-quality kappa carrageenan, which is used for making the soymilk-based block cheeses in The Non-Dairy Formulary. Modernist Pantry ships worldwide and is an excellent resource for obtaining high-quality agar powder, guar gum and xanthan gum too. ~ Skye Michael Conroy (The Gentle Chef), Author of The Non-Dairy Formulary
- 100% Food Grade (beware cheap industrial grade products not meant for human consumption)
- Made from natural seaweed. Excellent vegan gelling agent for creating brittle gels.
- ✡ Highest Quality Assured by Strict Orthodox Union Certification Standards
- Recommended by The Gentle Chef for Creating Vegan Cheeses
- Perfect for Molecular Gastronomy and Modernist Cooking applications