Pure Maple Sugar- 5 pound Bulk - Golden Chateau
Click Image for Gallery
Pure Maple Sugar- 5 pound Bulk - Golden ChateauMaple Sugar is a healthy, all-natural sweetener and unlike many other sweeteners, maple sugar retains many of the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that are found in pure maple syrup. Maple sugar is a concentrated sugar made from 100% pure maple syrup that can be used everywhere you use white sugar. However, in a recipe where you would use 1 cup of sugar, generally only 2/3 of a cup of maple sugar is needed. Our family has been in the maple industry for over 7 generations and at the forefront of turning syrup into sugar. Unlike maple syrup, maple sugar requires no refrigeration after opening and has an indefinite shelf life. The uses for maple sugar are only limited by your own imagination and culinary creativity. Try it in your morning coffee, sprinkled over fruit, baking your favorite muffins, add it to your favorite spice rub for grilling...the possibilities are endless!
- Pure Maple Sugar made from 100% Pure Grade A Maple Syrup - No preservatives, additives, artificial flavors, or dyes
- 5 pound bulk bag of maple sugar, Kosher & Gluten Free, Non-GMO. We work only with farmers who use sustainable farming methods, our family are 7th generation sugar makers.
- All-Natural healthy sweetener made entirely from pure maple syrup: great for everyday use from your morning coffee, tea, oatmeal, to an afternoon glass of lemonade, in baking your favorite muffin, cookie or cake all the way to using in your favorite rub for grilling steak, chicken, fish or vegetables
- Exceptional Maple Flavor, Maple sugar is extremely versatile. Substitute 1 cup of white sugar with 2/3 cup of maple sugar, fine grain texture. Maple Sugar retains many of the nutrients, antioxidants, minerals and vitamins such as magnesium, zinc, and calcium making maple sugar one of the healthiest all natural sweeteners available
- Only the highest quality syrup is used in the production of our maple sugar. Unlike maple syrup, no refrigeration is required once maple sugar is opened and if stored properly, maple sugar has an indefinite shelf life.