Quicksilver Scientific Dr. Shades Bitters No. 9, 1.7 Fl Oz (50 ML)
Click Image for Gallery
Quicksilver Scientific Dr. Shade's Bitters No. 9 - Liposomal Digestive Herbal Support with Dandelion, Milk Thistle + Essential Oils (1.7oz / 50ml)Dr. Shade's Bitters No.9 is a proprietary blend of nine bitter herbs and essential oils, all known to help activate bitter receptors and to be able to support bile flow and healthy digestion. Each of the compounds may also offer benefits beyond digestion.*
Immediate Effect. Superior Delivery.
Most liposomes on the market use low grades of phospholipids, e.g. raw lecithin, instead of the high-phosphatidylcholine phospholipid mixes necessary for a good liposome. Quicksilver Delivery Systems improves upon basic liposomal delivery technology with smaller, more stable, tightly distributed single-layer spheres (called unilamellar vesicles) made from the highest-grade ingredients available. These small vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit your mouth, so you can get high absorption before they are altered by the harsh processes in the intestines.
- Nine bitter herbs and essential oils, all known to help activate bitter receptors and to be able to support bile flow and healthy digestion.*
- These liposomal bitters are designed for enhanced absorption and nearly instantaneous effect.
- Use 1-2 pumps in water or into mouth three times daily. Alternately, use 2-4 pumps in sparkling water during and after meals, and as needed for digestive comfort. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
- The difference is clear: this product's clear consistency can only be achieved with liposomes that are small enough to pass between cells. The smaller, more stable vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.*
- This product uses phosphatidylcholine from purified sunflower seed lecithin. It does not contain gluten.