Quinoa, 10 Lb Bag by Dallesandro
Click Image for Gallery
Quinoa, 10 Lb Bag by D'allesandroQuinoa comes in a range of colors. The most well-known variety is white, but red and black varieties are increasingly popular. Compared to white quinoa, the red variety holds its shape slightly better after cooking, while black quinoa has a slightly earthier and sweeter flavor. Our quinoa has its natural, bitter-tasting saponin coating removed for quinoa that is ready to cook without rinsing.
- The World Health Organization observes that quinoa is closer to the ideal protein balance than any other grain, equivalent to milk in protein and high in iron, magnesium, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin E and certain B vitamins. It is also high in fiber and essential amino acids, but low in carbohydrates.
- Our quinoa has its natural, bitter-tasting saponin coating removed for quinoa that is ready to cook without rinsing.
- Enjoy in place of rice, bulgur, barley or couscous in your favorite recipes
- Use as a base for pilafs, salads, or breakfast cereals
- Gluten Free, Kosher Parve Certified, Non-GMO