Recca Pantescan Capers - Non-Pareil
Click Image for Gallery
Recca Pantescan Capers - Non-PareilGrown on the island of Pantelleria and preserved in the native sea salt for Agostino Recca. The island of Pantelleria is 70 km away from Africa and 85 km from Sicily. It is considered by many culinary afficianados as the ultimate source for capers. These are small (non-pariel) Pantescan capers, and this means they are full of flavor. Preserved in sea salt as they are also means that none of this aromatic flavor has been lost. A rare find indeed!
- 2.2 Oz A rare find indeed! You can not go wrong with these!
- Some of the best salt-packed capers we've tasted!
- these are small capers, perfect for sauces and couscous dishes!
- Try these with your next seafood dish.
- ! The more you buy the less it costs to ship (on a per item basis), when it all comes from ChefShop.com. Click on the ChefShop link below the product name to see what else we have!