Saltverk Arctic Thyme Sea Salt, 2.82 Ounces of Handcrafted Gourm...
Click Image for Gallery
Saltverk Arctic Thyme Sea Salt, 2.82 Ounces of Handcrafted Gourmet Salt FlakesThe Arctic Thyme Salt has wild arctic thyme that grows on gravel soils and in dry heath lands in Iceland. The arctic thyme is mixed with flaky sea salt to give you the taste of the pure and wild nature of Iceland.
- Searching for a little inspiration for your next meal? Well look no further. Saltverk sea salts are a true handcrafted product that will give your next meal a taste of the rugged north.
- This salt is blended with wild arctic thyme that grows on the gravel soils and dry heath lands in Iceland to give you a taste of the pure and wild nature of our heritage.
- Add the flavor of the Westfjords of Iceland to your kitchen knowing that we only use pristine, clean seawater and green geothermal energy from the regions hot geysers to produce our salt.
- Saltverk was established in 2011 and began using the same centuries old method of producing salt from Iceland's Viking waters that the Danish king established in the 18th century.
- Taste the remoteness and tradition of the Westfjords of Iceland in every bite knowing that each flake of our salt is 100% natural and environmentally friendly.