San Francisco Boudin Bakery Cinnamon Raisin Bread 1
Click Image for Gallery
San Francisco Boudin Bakery Cinnamon Raisin Bread (1)The cinnamon raisin bread is chock full of plump raisins and spiced with sweet cinnamon - try it in your favorite French toast recipe, or just toasted with butter, chewy on the inside and crusty outside - the perfect accompaniment to a hearty bowl of chili. Another great product brought to you from San Francisco's Boudin Bakery that has been in existence since 1849 serving the entire San Francisco Bay area is now available for you as well.
- We bake a slice of history into every loaf of our sourdough
- We use a portion of the original mother dough we've nurtured for over 150 years to start each and every batch.
- It takes up to 48 hours here in the San Francisco fog to bake our handcrafted loaves.
- We ship your bread the same day it's baked to get our bread to you faster and fresher.
- The cinnamon raisin bread is chock full of plump raisins and spiced with sweet cinnamon.