Shortbread House of Edinburghs Original Recipe Shortbread Fingers
Click Image for Gallery
Shortbread House of Edinburgh's Original Recipe Shortbread FingersBased in Edinburgh, Scotland, Shortbread House was started by Anna Wilson using her mom's recipes and has since become a premier brand of shortbread throughout the British Isles. Using no shortcuts or preservatives and still made with the same recipes by hand, this shortbread is baked slowly until golden brown; then cut into fingers while still warm from the oven. Its buttery and nutty flavor, and crunchy yet delicate texture is seldom found except in only the finest homemade shortbread.
Net Weight: 6oz
Country of Origin: U.K.
Allergy Information: wheat, gluten, milk; may contain: tree-nuts
- This shortbread is buttery and nutty with a crunchy yet delicate texture.
- Shortbread House is a small, family run bakery based in Scotland.
- No shortcuts or preservatives and still made with the same recipes.
- Cut into fingers while still warm from the oven.
- Great Taste Award Winner!