Shrimp And Grits Sauce By Sarges - Restaurant Style Shrimp Grit...
Shrimp And Grits Sauce By Sarge's - Restaurant Style Shrimp Grits Homemade Sauce - Easy Southern Comfort Food - Gourmet Food Gifts - Serves 6, 12 Oz Jar
Sarge's Shrimp N Grits Sauce And Healthy Gourmet Food
Recreate Sarge's famous and beloved shrimp and grits in the comfort of your home today! Sarge's originally began as a humble food truck in Raleigh, North Carolina in 2012 but has since expanded to offer its signature dish and sauce to everyone. The best southern living food around, Sarge's Shrimp and Grits Sauce is locally made, fresh, and delicious for any occasion. Blended with key ingredients including bell peppers, onions, garlic, chicken broth, and a unique mix of herbs and spices, this low country style recipe has a hint of fire to ignite your taste buds. For a hearty and balanced meal, add a side of collard greens or cornbread. Simply add 12 oz. of chicken broth for one 12 oz. jar of sauce and as much shrimp as you desire. One jar makes 6 servings and any leftover sauce can be stored in the fridge for up to two weeks or frozen once opened. Ready within minutes, our version of shrimp and grits is a staple in any kitchen and perfect for gourmet weeknight or weekend dinners.
Savory, authentic, and always delicious, click Add To Cart to order your shrimp and gifts seasoning sauce today!
- BEST SAUCE IN THE SOUTH - Sarge's famous shrimp and grits can now be made in your own home. Originally a food truck in Raleigh, North Carolina, Sarge's special recipe has kept regular customers coming back since 2012.
- AUTHENTIC & SAVORY - Made from an authentic low country style recipe, this shrimp and grits mix is a delicious and savory combination of aromatic spices with a hint of fire to spice things up.
- HEALTHY INGREDIENTS - Our everyday comfort food sauce blends together chicken broth, all purpose flour, garlic, vegetable oil, hot sauce, Sriracha, bell peppers, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and a special blend of herbs and spices.
- HEARTY & VERSATILE - For a complete meal, pair this shrimp and grit sauce with collard greens or cornbread. For additional flavor, add your favorite type of sausage.
- EASY TO MAKE - Restaurant quality and ready within minutes, simply cook and add your own chicken broth and shrimp into the mixture while thoroughly heating your grits and shrimp sauce.