Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney, 8.5-Ounces
Click Image for Gallery
Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney, 8.5-OuncesStonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney, 8.5-Ounces Chutney, a relish that originated in India where the tradition of mixing spices, fruits and vegetables is credited with creating sensational regional delicacies. We respect this age-old collaboration between sweet and savory and worked hard to perfect all of our truly authentic tasting chutney recipes. This delectable Apple Cranberry Chutney is full of sweet, ripe apples, tart cranberries and a wonderful array of flavorful herbs and spices. It's especially great with spicy meals, seasoned meats or served on crackers with cheese. Gluten-free and Made in the USA. About Stonewall Kitchen Founded in 1991 by partners Jonathan King and Jim Stott, the two established themselves selling jams and jellies at local farmers’ markets, fairs and festivals with their flavorful line of distinctive and high quality food items. Over time, they expanded their product line to include sauces, condiments, mustards and baking mixes. Today, products are sold in more than 6,000 wholesale accounts nationwide and internationally and through the company's 10 retail company stores and catalog and web divisions. Stonewall Kitchen is the winner of 28 prestigious awards from the Specialty Food Association and is a three time recipient of the coveted Outstanding Product Line award.
- Stonewall Kitchen Apple Cranberry Chutney, 8.5-Ounces
- A must for the well-stocked pantry; Convenient and flavorful
- Full of sweet, ripe apples, tart cranberries and a wonderful array of flavorful herbs and spices
- Especially great with spicy meals, seasoned meats or served on crackers with cheese
- Made in the USA by the award winning Stonewall Kitchen brand of gourmet foods