TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce - Half Gallon (64 oz.)
Click Image for Gallery
TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce - Half Gallon (64 oz.)TABASCO Chipotle Pepper Sauce is a bold, full-bodied sauce made from slow smoking vine-ripe red jalapeños over a pecan wood fire. This chipotle sauce ranks between 1500 and 2500 units on the Scoville Heat Chart. Blended on Louisiana's historic Avery Island, our chipotle pepper sauce is ideal for bringing out the full potential of grilled meats, barbecue dishes and Mexican cuisine. In fact, adding a splash to side dishes like mac and cheese or mashed potatoes is a great way to get that instant, hot-off-the grill flavor. Its mild heat and smoky flavor are sure to please even the most sensitive of palates. Made from all-natural, non-GMO resources, our chipotle sauce is gluten-free and has undergone orthodox kosher-compliance assessment to become a certified kosher product. It is also one of few pepper sauces to be registered as halal compliant. The sauce's primary ingredients includes chipotle peppers, distilled vinegar, salt, water, sugar, onion and garlic powder, spices along with TABASCO brand red pepper pulp.
- Made from pecan wood fire-roasted red jalapeño peppers, vinegar and salt
- Perfect for adding a smoky, grilled flavor to meals, with or without a grill
- Not too thin or thick in consistency. Not overly vinegary in taste like many other chipotle sauces
- Gluten free, kosher, halal, vegan & vegetarian friendly. Made from all-natural, non-GMO ingredients
- Ready to mix in, this product comes in an easy-to-pour 1/2 gallon (64 oz.) plastic jug with handle