Tastefully Simple Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix - 2 x 0.5 Oz ...
Tastefully Simple Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix - 2 x 0.5 Oz Packets
The easiest artichoke & spinach warm dip ever! Simply add Swiss and cream cheese and heat in the microwave. Also delicious as a pizza or pasta sauce, stirred into mac and cheese and casseroles, as a sandwich spread and more.
Cheddar cheese blend (whey, Cheddar cheese [whole milk, cultures, salt, enzymes], salt, butter, buttermilk, sodium phosphate, lactic acid, natural flavors, sodium silicoaluminate), maltodextrin, dehydrated vegetables (including spinach, leeks, bell peppers, garlic, onion), spices, vinegar powder (maltodextrin, food starch-modified, vinegar), hydrolyzed corn protein, artichoke powder, citric acid, not more than 2% calcium stearate added to prevent caking.
RECIPE: Cheesy Artichoke & Spinach Dip
This is a robust, tasty twist on traditional spinach dip.
Active Time:10 minutes Total Time:1 hour, 40 minutes
1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 (9 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 packet Artichoke & Spinach Warm Dip Mix
½ cup shredded pepper jack cheese
1.In a greased 2-quart or smaller slow cooker, combine first 5 ingredients.
2.Cook on LOW 1-1½ hours. Stir in cheese. Continue cooking until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
Makes 12 servings.
Serve with our Bountiful Beer Bread or chips.
- The easiest artichoke & spinach warm dip mix ever is a classic, creamy and cheesy crowd favorite.
- So simple: Just add Swiss cheese and cream cheese. Mix and heat in the microwave.
- Versatile mix is delicious as a warm dip, but also as a pizza or pasta sauce, stirred into mac and cheese and casseroles, as a sandwich spread and more.
- TS EatWell on the label means you can feel good about enjoying a product free from artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and hydrogenated fat. No gluten ingredients.
- Mouthwatering taste brings restaurant-quality flavor to your own kitchen