Tasty Superfoods Grass Fed Organic Ghee - Glass Jar of Pure, Uns...
Click Image for Gallery
Tasty Superfoods Grass Fed Organic Ghee - Glass Jar of Pure, Unsalted Clarified Butter from Grass-Fed Cows - Best Healthy Oil for Indian Cooking, in Coffee, or for diets like Paleo and Whole30 (16oz)What Is Ghee?
Ghee is a dairy free butterfat that is made by slowly heating and mixing butter in order to remove all moisture, proteins, and sugars. The result is an aromatic, golden spread with a buttery flavor and creamy texture. Our ghee is gluten-free, non-GMO, and does not contain any hormones or antibiotics.
Why Use Ghee?
Ghee has a range of nutritional and health benefits that include burning bad fats, eliminating toxins, repairing damaged skin and other issues, balancing hormones and cholesterol, reducing inflammation, and improving the body's use of minerals like calcium. The benefits of ghee have been highlighted by the Bulletproof, paleo, Whole 30, and keto (ketogenic) diets. Use a keto diet to change your OS. It can also be used topically to treat cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Backed by our 1-Year 100% Happiness Guarantee
We pride ourselves on offering the best service to our customers. If you're unhappy for any reason, simply contact us and we will issue you a refund on your order.
- MADE WITH GRASSFED BUTTER - This ancient ayurvedic food, which was discovered in India thousands of years ago, is a great substitute for recipes that call for olive oil, coconut oil, kerrygold butter, or lard, and should be in everyone's pantry. It is made using milk from grassfed cows that are pasture-raised on farms in northern California.
- PACKED WITH NUTRIENTS - Ghee organic grass fed is a good fat that promotes heart health and is rich in essential fatty acids (including MCT), vitamins A, D, K, and E, and antioxidants. Commonly used in Paleo, Ketogenic, and with bulletproof coffee.
- ORGANIC BUTTER - Our brand is made with organic butter and does not contain gluten, sugar, or any GMO ingredients. It contains almost all fat, meaning this ghee butter may be tolerated by many people with lactose or casein sensitivities. It is made in small batches following the principles of Ayurveda, resulting in a prime product that aids in digestion and can help with weight loss. This ghee comes in a 16 ounce (oz) glass jar.
- GREAT FOR FRYING - Two of ghee's top attributes are its high smoke point (485°), which makes it ideal for frying and sautéing, and easy storage (because it has a long shelf life and does not require refrigeration). We use only grass fed butter to make this grass fed ghee. You can use this ghee butter organic grass fed in all your keto diet recipes.
- VERSATILE - You can eat gee on toast or use it to prepare meat, rice, or vegetables. It also adds a delicious taste (and aroma) when melted over popcorn, in mashed potatoes, or as a paleo creamer. Also used in the keto diet as a keto creamer in coffee, to make a perfect keto coffee.