Teeny Tiny Spice Co. of Vermont Organic Zaatar, 2.8 Oz
Click Image for Gallery
Teeny Tiny Spice Co. of Vermont Organic Za'atar, 2.8 OzDeeply rooted in Middle Eastern cuisine, mothers will often refuse to give their personal Za'atar recipes to their own daughters! Our Za'atar has a base of lemony sumac berries with the addition of marjoram, thyme, basil, oregano, white sesame seeds and a bit of Himalayan pink salt. It is lovely mixed with olive oil and then spread on pieces of bread or incorporated into a flatbread dough and baked. It can also be used as a seasoning for meats and vegetables, sprinkled on eggs, added to hummus or used in salad dressing. Try it sprinkled on fresh slices of tomato and mozzarella cheese. 80 gm (2.8 oz) of Spice in a Reusable Tin, 0 Out of 5 Heat, All ingredients certified Kosher and Organic: Spices (Sumac Berries, Marjoram, Thyme, Basil, Oregano), White Sesame Seeds, Himalayan Pink Salt. Sodium 72 mg per 2 gm serving.
- Za'atar is a traditional herb and spice blend of the Eastern Mediterranean
- Sprinkle over dishes as a finishing spice or add during cooking to add a fresh herb and citrus flavor
- USDA Certified Organic & EarthKosher Certified Kosher
- 80 gm (2.8 oz) of spice blend in a reusable screw top tin
- Freshly blended, ground and packaged by a small, family operated business